Facebook Ads Course 2014
Advanced Training for Marketers
If you're tired of wasting time and money trying to figure out why some facebook ads campaigns work and yours don't, this is a course for you.
It's ideal for:
- Affiliate Marketers
- People working in Digital Marketing
- Facebook Page Owners
Created with ease of use in mind, this course will take about 1 hour to complete, with an additional hour spent doing research for the practical test at the end. It'll all be fine, if you just follow along the easy to understand lectures.
It's structured starting with the standard facebook ads interface, going through all the most important elements of setting up a campaign for success.
Take this course to learn advanced tactics around:
- Optimizing ad images for greater impact - find out how you can edit your photos fast and free, online, without the need for expensive image-editing software.
- Using power-words to get more clicks - these are not just simple words that you hope will get your results, these are time-tested words and phrases that you can use right away for getting more clicks and attracting customers.
- Creating Dark Posts and Custom Audiences in the Power Editor - this is a step-by-step how-to guide to create unpublished or dark posts and customizing them to maximize the effect they will have; I will show you how to create Custom Audiences using subscribers you already have in an email marketing software, like Mailchimp, and use that as a basis for Lookalike Audiences and/or ads.
- Trying time-saving tools - you won't have to struggle anymore by editing each individual ad - either use the Power Editor for bulk editing or try on of these tools to save you lots of time, that you can use either optimizing or creating other successful campaigns.
- Utilizing the normal facebook ads interface - how to get larger images in front of people and how to have more text in your ads, to allow more descriptive ads.
Premium Udemy Instructor. Facebook Ads Aficionado. Google AdWords Professional. Growth hacking enthusiast. Joke Writing Hobbyist. And all around nice guy.